BA in Jurisprudence: Legal Studies Concentration: Admission
Students applying for the 100% online BA in Jurisprudence: Legal Studies should have either an associate degree or 40 credits earned with a minimum GPA of 2.00.
To be considered for admission to Cal U as a degree-seeking student, please submit the following:
- Your completed application
- $25 application fee
- Official High School transcript, which includes class rank or GED certificate and scores. This requirement is waived for students with a minimum of an associate degree.
- Official SAT or ACT scores. This requirement is waived for applicants who have been out of school for at least two years or have 12 college level credits.
- Students who transfer to Cal U with an earned associate degree only need 60 program credits to earn the Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Students who transfer to Cal U with 40 or more credits but no associate degree need up to 80 credits to earn the Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Minimum of a 2.00 cumulative GPA and in good academic standing.
- Submit all official college transcripts.
- International Global Online Applicants
Please submit all correspondence and official documentation to:
California University of Pennsylvania
C/O Undergraduate Admissions - Box 94
250 University Avenue
California, Pa 15419
Additional Admissions Information
For in-depth admissions information on Transfer Students, High School Early Admit, Veterans, International Applicants, Visiting Students, and Non-Degree Students
For assistance, please contact Global Online toll-free at 1-866-595-6348 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org