To be considered for admission to Cal U as a degree-seeking student, please submit the following:
- Your completed application
- $25 application fee
- Transfer Students - Official college transcripts for all completed courses
- Official High School transcript (not required if you possess a conferred college degree, associate's or higher)
- SAT or American College Test (ACT) scores (Waived for applicants who have been out of high school for at least two years, or have an Associate, RN, or Baccalaureate degree.)
- International Global Online Applicants
- First, create an account.
- Next, select Application Type for Letter of Completion/Certificate.
- Then select anticipated Start Term.
- Finally, select Arabic Letter of Completion as the Planned Course of Study.
- First, review the instructions for the Multi-University Admissions Application (MUEAA)
- Next, create an account
- Then Select Application Type of Transfer
- Next, Select Anticipated Start Term
- Finally, select Bachelor's Arabic as the Planned Course of Study
- Complete the remaining application questions and Submit your Application
Please provide documentation to:
California University of Pennsylvania
Undergraduate Admissions - Box 94
250 University Avenue
California, Pa 15419
Information & Assistance
If you have any questions or need assistance with the application process, please contact Global Online:
Local Phone: 724-938-5958
Toll-free Phone: 1-866-595-6348
*****Please note that enrollment is limited*****