Master of Science in Exercise Science and Health Promotion: Admissions
Admission Requirements (Regular)
- Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 2.50 or higher (Students with a GPA below 2.50 may apply for conditional admission)
- Official transcripts from an accredited undergraduate institution
- For International Applicants: TOEFL score of 213 on computer-based exam, 550 on paper-based exam or 80 on Internet-based exam. An official copy of an IELTS with a minimum score of 6.0 may be substituted for the TOEFL score.
Conditional Admission Requirements
- Conditional Admission may be granted for a period not to exceed two terms with the following modifications of the Regular Admissions Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a GPA under 2.50 will be reviewed for a decision
- Unofficial transcripts
- Resume may be requested
- Two professional references may be requested
- Two professional letters of recommendation may be requested
- An interview by the program coordinator may be requested to determine potential for success in the program.
How to Apply:
- Complete the Graduate School Application
- Submit the $25 Application Fee
- Mail official transcript to:
School of Graduate Studies and Research
California University of Pennsylvania
250 University Ave.
California, PA 15419
- Submit unofficial transcripts and other documents by mail (using the address above), email (email@example.com) or fax (724-938-5712)
For additional information: