Master of Education in Technology Education: Admissions
Admission Requirements (Regular)
- Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.00 or higher (Students with a GPA below 3.00 may apply for conditional admission)
- Official transcripts from an accredited undergraduate institution
- International Global Online Applicants
Conditional Admission Requirements
- Conditional Admission may be granted with the following modifications of the Regular Admissions Requirements. Those admitted conditionally based on missing document/s have up to a maximum of two semesters to satisfy these requirements:
- GPA under 3.00 will be reviewed for a decision
- Unofficial transcripts
How to Apply:
- Complete the Graduate School Application
- Under Planned Course of Study:
- Select “Technology Education (MEd+STEM Certificate)” for the MEd Only and for the MEd + STEM Certificate option
- Or Select “STEM (Certificate Only)”
- Submit the nonrefundable $25 Application Fee
- Mail official transcript to:
School of Graduate Studies and Research
California University of Pennsylvania
250 University Ave.
California, PA 15419
- Submit unofficial transcripts and other documents by mail (using the address above), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (724-938-5712)
For additional information:
- Technology Education is a vital aspect of education for all students at all levels of education. It promotes the development of technologically literate citizens by studying the broad spectrum of technology.
- In contrast, Educational Technology focuses on using computer technology to enhance instruction. This degree is NOT intended for individuals interested in Educational Technology.
- Additionally, the completion of this program does NOT lead to Initial Certification in Technology Education or any other teaching field.
- Verification of Understanding for the Master's of Education in Technology Education document.