- Your completed application
- $25 application fee
- Graduation from an ACEN (Formerly NLNAC)-Accredited associate degree or diploma program in nursing
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Submit all official college transcripts.
- International Global Online Applicants
The Entry Level Portfolio required documents:
The entire ELP will include:
Documents –all documents will be current:
- Documentation of current CPR Certification (minimum Basic Cardiac Life Support)
- Evidence of completion of OSHA Review on Bloodborne Pathogens Training at one's place of work. If not available from one's place of work, students may complete the programmed instruction on Bloodborne Pathogens and submit the responses to the quiz.
- Written paper addressing “Entry-Level Objectives” for the RN-BSN Program due no later than the first day of class.
- For those who would like to make their payment electronically (Credit Card, Electronic Check ACH).
- For those who wish to submit check or money order via mail, please make checks payable to California University of Pennsylvania and send to the address listed below:
California University of Pennsylvania
250 University Avenue, Box 105
California, PA 15419
Note: The ELP Fee of $235 covers the Orientation session, as well as the processing of the Entry Level Portfolio documents, including the written porfolio evaluation by faculty, and the awarding of 12 general education credits.
***A minimum grade of C is required for completion of each Nursing course. Additionally, all of the University’s graduation requirements apply to the RN-BSN Program***
For more information about our Global Online classes, contact Global Online at 724-938-5958 or toll-free at 1-866-595-6348 or e-mail us at email@example.com
If you are not already a registered nurse please click here to learn how to become one.
To return to the Cal U Nursing Department homepage, please click here.
Awards and Rankings
Interested in what others are saying about Cal U Global Online? Check out the awards and rankings our online programs have recently received.