- Your completed application
- $25 application fee
- Graduation from an ACEN (Formerly NLNAC)-Accredited associate degree or diploma program in nursing
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Submit all official college transcripts.
- International Global Online Applicants
Please submit all correspondence and official documentation to:
California University of Pennsylvania
C/O Undergraduate Admissions - Box 94
250 University Avenue
California, Pa 15419
Additional Admissions Information
Entry Level Portfolio Requirements - The ELP is to be completed after admission and is required in order to graduate from the RN-BSN program. It is strongly recommended to have this completed before the end of your first semester.
For in-depth admissions information on Transfer Students, High School Early Admit, Veterans, International Applicants, Visiting Students, and Non-Degree Students
For more information about our Global Online classes, contact the Global Online Office at 724-938-5958 or toll-free at 1-866-595-6348 or e-mail us at email@example.com
If you are not already a registered nurse please click here to learn how to become one.
To return to the Cal U Nursing Department homepage, please click here.