Curriculum RN-BSN Global Online
RN-BSN: Online Course Sequence
This accelerated option allows students who have met the general education requirements to complete the 33 Nursing Program credits in just three semesters.
RN-BSN Advisement Sheet
The current sequence of courses are as follows:
- Full-Time Spring Start Program Sequence
- Part-Time Spring Start Program Sequence
- Full-Time Fall Start Program Sequence
- Part-time Fall Start Program Sequence
Previous course sequences:
- Part-Time Fall 2015 Start Program Sequence
- Full-Time Spring 2016 Start Program Sequence
- Part-Time Spring 2016 Start Program Sequence
- Program Sequence for Students Prior to Spring 2015
|Course Number||Course Name||Credits|
|NUR 330||Philosophy of Professional Nursing||3|
|NUR 350||Health Assessment||3|
|NUR 360||Nursing Research & Evidence-Based Practice||3|
|NUR 375||Leadership & Change in Nursing||6|
|NUR 420||Intro to Nursing Informatics||3|
|NUR 450||Trends and Issues in Nursing||3|
|NUR 470||Family Health Nursing||6|
|NUR 475||Community Health Nursing||6|
Note: NUR 410 and NUR 485 were replaced by NUR 360.
Get a description of each of Cal U's BSN courses from our Course Catalog here.
For more information about our Global Online classes, contact Global Online at 724-938-5958 or toll-free at 1-866-595-6348 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not already a registered nurse please click here to learn how to become one.