Business Administration: Student Awards
The scholastic achievements and accomplishments of our students are often extraordinary. At California University of Pennsylvania, we acknowledge student achievements in several ways.
Outstanding graduating seniors are recognized with the following awards:
- Wall Street Journal Award for outstanding achievement in the study of business or economics
- Alfred Zeffiro Award for excellence in the study of business management
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Award for high scholastic achievement in the study of accounting
- John Apessos Award for excellence in the study of business
- Outstanding Student Award in Marketing
In addition, membership is open to qualified, successful students in Omicron Delta Epsilon, an honorary economics fraternity; Phi Beta Lambda-Future Business Leaders; the Student Accounting Association; the Economics Club ; the Marketing Club; and the Society for the Advancement of Management. These organizations are involved in a variety of social and scholastic activities.