ACCEPTED STUDENTS: NEXT STEPS
You've been officially accepted to Cal U: Congratulations and welcome!
We're eager to help you prepare for success as a graduate student at California University of Pennsylvania. Review the checklist below to complete important first steps and learn more about helpful campus resources.
If you need more help, please contact our admissions department:
Important Next Steps
- Submit your $100 advanced tuition deposit to confirm your attendance. If you have been accepted into the M.S. in Communication
Disorders program, please pay the $250 advanced tuition deposit. Advanced tuition deposit is non-refundable.
- Get Cal U Username & Password
- Set up your campus email account; your email account is simply your email@example.com
- Log in to Vulcan Information Portal (VIP) to accept your Financial Terms & Conditions Statement (Click academic info, then registration and when the registration landing page opens, click on register for classes and follow the prompts)
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit your final transcripts to GRADadmissions@calu.edu