ACCEPTED STUDENTS: NEXT STEPS
You've been officially accepted to Cal U: Congratulations and welcome!
We're eager to help you prepare for success as a graduate student at California University of Pennsylvania. Review the checklist below to complete important first steps and learn more about helpful campus resources.
If you need more help, please contact our admissions department:
Important Next Steps
- Confirm your enrollment by completing the Decision Reply Form within your online application portal or contact the Graduate Admissions Office. Additionally, the following admitted students must also pay a $100 Advanced Tuition Deposit: All doctoral program students, Communication Disorders students, and all International students. Advanced Tuition Deposits are nonrefundable.
- Get Cal U Username & Password
- Set up your campus email account; your email account is simply your email@example.com
- Log in to Vulcan Information Portal (VIP) to accept your Financial Terms & Conditions Statement (Click academic info, then registration and when the registration landing page opens, click on register for classes and follow the prompts)
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit your final transcripts to GRADadmissions@calu.edu