ACCEPTED STUDENTS: NEXT STEPS
You've been officially accepted to Cal U: Congratulations and welcome!
We're eager to help you prepare for success as a graduate student at California University of Pennsylvania. Review the checklist below to complete important first steps and learn more about helpful campus resources.
If you need more help, please contact our admissions department:
Important Next Steps
Make it Official
1. Accept your admission.
Self Service Center at https://calupa.hobsonsradius.com/ssc/zx670RA867020x6702B875l.ssc
Communication disorders students must return advanced tuition deposit form and non-refundable $350 deposit.
2. Locate your Campus Wide ID Number (CWID). Acceptance correspondence via email
3. Get your Cal U username and password.
4. Check your Cal U email.
5. Login to the Vulcan Information Portal (VIP).
6. Accept the Financial Terms and Conditions Statement.*
Click “Academic Info”
Click “Add/Drop Classes”
Tie up Loose Ends and Prepare for Class
For more information to “Tie up Loose Ends” and “Prepare for Class”, view the Welcome Guide:
* Terms and conditions must be accepted or you will be unable to register for classes.