Reverse Transfer Articulation Agreements
Pennsylvania Reverse Transfer Agreement
The Pennsylvania Reverse Transfer is for students who have transferred from a Pennsylvania community college to PennWest California before earning their associate degree.
Students who began their postsecondary education at any community college in Pennsylvania and earned a minimum of 45 credits before transferring to PennWest California can participate in the program.
- Eligible credits may include those earned through Prior Learning Assessment (PLA), Advanced Placement (AP), College Level Examination Program (CLEP), Credit by Exam and military service.
- A student must have enrolled at PennWest California within five years of leaving the community college and have earned at least 15 additional credits at PennWest California to be considered for the program.
- Your PennWest California credits will be transferred back to the community college and applied to the requirements for the associate degree.
Students who wish to transfer to PennWest California or want to learn more about the Pennsylvania Reverse Transfer Agreement may contact PennWest California's Office of Articulation and Transfer Evaluation at 724-938-5939 or email email@example.com; or learn more here.
WCCC Reverse Transfer Agreement
The PennWest California and Westmoreland County Community College (WCCC) Reverse Transfer Agreement allows students enrolled at PennWest California to complete the diploma or associate degree they began at WCCC. To be eligible for the reverse transfer program, a PennWest California student must meet these requirements:
- Transferred to PennWest California with WCCC as the last school attended.
- Earned a minimum of 15 credits (excluding developmental courses) at WCCC.
- Earned a minimum 2.00 grade-point average in program courses at WCCC.
- Attended WCCC within the past five years.
Students who wish to transfer to PennWest California or to learn more about the WCC Reverse Transfer Agreement may contact PennWest California's Office of Articulation and Transfer Evaluation at 724-938-5939 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PennWest California partners with many educational institutions articulating how credits from an earned associate degree or other credential will transfer into one of our bachelor's or master's degree programs. Learn more about articulation agreements.