Accepted Students: Next Steps
You've been officially accepted to Cal U: Congratulations and welcome!
To get the right start, follow the checklist below for what you need to do before you start at Cal U. Be sure to have your CWID, which is in your acceptance letter: You'll need the CWID to take your next steps.
Prepare for Move-In Day
- After you send in your deposit, complete the online New Student Orientation to confirm your class schedule and get all the information, resources and tools to make a successful transition to college life.
- Settle your bill balance or set up a payment plan.
The Office of Academic Success is available to connect with our students via
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Phone (724-938-1523)
- Text (724-780-0174)
- Zoom video conference (contact us to arrange)
- Starfish (Raise Your Hand)