The Center for Law and Public Policy has many connections to California University faculty and local experts that are available for consultation and advice.
A few of fields in which expertise is available include:
- Institutional security surveys and risk/threat assessments
- Preparation of grant/research proposals
- Policy Review and Development
- Assistance with accreditation or other compliance
- Islamic language translation
- GIS Surveys
- Statistical analysis
- Community Based research
Please contact us to discuss your proposal.