California University of Pennsylvania serves business owners and employers in the region through innovative programs and partnerships.
- The Career & Professional Development Center assists companies and organizations in finding qualified employees by connecting employers with students, faculty, staff and alumni through Hire CalYOU ( onlinecareer center), job fairs and networking events, on-campus recruiting, and through our Cooperative Education program.
- The Cal U Career Network provides mentoring and networking opportunities for business owners to assist students in developing professional skills and contacts. The Job Shadow Experience provides an option for businesses to host a student or group of students for one to five days.
- The Internship Center works with employers to create internship opportunities, post intern positions and run successful internship programs.
- Government Agency Coordination Office/ PTAC is a Procurement Technical Assistance Center that assists companies in the region interested in pursuing federal, state and local government contracting and subcontracting opportunities or exploring export opportunities.
- Office of Continuing Education serves businesses and organizations seeking credit and non-credit courses and workshops to enhance employees' professional skills and expertise.
- Partners for Fish and Wildlife at California University of Pennsylvania serves local farmers and land owners by helping to construct streambank fencing and re-establish wetlands and grasslands in order to restore natural habitats and improve water quality and livestock health.