Starfish is Cal U’s online early-alert retention software designed to coordinate and connect students with the resources they need to succeed.
We invite you to attend a 1-hour hands-on training workshop.
All are welcome (new users or those wanting a refresher).
Learn how to:
- Complete your Profile
- Set-up office hours to allow students to make appointments with you
- Raise flags (student concerns) and give kudos (positive feedback) which can be done at any time during the semester
- Record Classroom Attendance
No need to register, just pick a time that is convenient for you. Training will be offered in Noss Hall room 216 at the following times:
- Monday, September 9 (10am-11am)
- Tuesday, September 10 (11am-12 pm)
- Wednesday, September 11 (2pm-3pm)
- Thursday, September 12 (9am-10am)
- Friday, September 13 (11am-12pm)
You can also click here to watch a Starfish tutorial on how to set-up and enter your office hours.
To request one-on-one training or training in your area, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Starfish system is an easy way to provide your students with timely feedback about their academic performance. Providing information to your students through Starfish can help them succeed.
Thursday, September 12, 2019
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend