The Career and Professional Development Center sponsors Career Week to prepare students for job fairs and other job-seeking events.
Activities open Sept. 14 with a block party from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. in the parking lot in front of the Natali Student Center.
Students can meet their career adviser and learn about the Career Advantage program, which helps students discover a suitable career path and graduate on schedule. Food, prizes and T-shirts will be given away.
Cal U Career Week events include:
- Sept. 18 �" 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Prep for the Career Fair, outside the Natali
- Sept. 19 �" 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Dress for Success, Natali Student Center, Suite 138. Penn Commercial will demonstrate professional hair and makeup. A limited number of free ties and outfits will be provided. Student must pre-register.
- Sept. 20 �" 11 a.m.-3 p.m., “Get Your Career Advantage” at the Cal U Health Fair, Convocation Center.
- Sept. 21 �" 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Learn about internships and graduate school, outside the Natali Student Center.
- Sept. 22 �" 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Resume reviews and interview tips, Natali Student Center, Room 138.
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Other Dates For This Event:
Contact:Career and Professional Development Center
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend