Council of Trustees
California University of Pennsylvania is a proud member of Pennsylvania's State System of Higher Education, and has a direct reporting line to the system’s chancellor. Cal U is governed by the Council of Trustees, which holds four scheduled quarterly meetings on campus.
The Office of the President acts as a liaison to and contact point for the trustees.
Council of Trustees
James T. Davis, chair
Roberta M. Betza
Maria Dovshek (student trustee)
James W. Harris
Sean T. Logue
Dr. Daniel Greenstein, chancellor, ex-officio
2021 Meeting Schedule
Meetings are open to the public. Regular quarterly meetings of the California University Council of Trustees are held at 6 p.m. at the location listed below.
Regular Quarterly Meetings
Quarterly meetings in 2021 are scheduled for:
- March 3, 2021: Via Zoom
- June 2, 2021: Location TBD
- Sept. 15, 2021: Location TBD
- Dec. 1, 2021: Location TBD
Access the March 3 Meeting
Given the current COVID-19 crisis and social distancing guidelines, the Council of Trustees will hold its regular quarterly meeting at 6 p.m. March 3, 2021, via Zoom. The meeting is open to the public.
The public may join the meeting via Zoom or telephone conference line:
Phone Option: 1-646-558-8656 | Meeting ID: 570 747 4045
- To comment in the Zoom meeting, click the “raise your hand” button in your Zoom session to request to speak when Public Comments are being taken. The host will “unmute” your connection during your turn, allowing you to make a public comment. After the allotted time, your connection will be muted again. Instructions on how to “raise your hand” is available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205566129
- To comment by phone, you will be prompted to “raise your hand” by pressing *9 (star 9) to request to speak when public comments are being taken. The host will “unmute” your connection during your turn, allowing you to make a public comment. After the allotted time, your connection will be muted again. Instructions on how to raise your hand by phone are available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663
Information: Anna Stewart, interim executive assistant, email@example.com
Media contact: Christine Kindl, VP for Communications and Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org.