The educational studies concentration of the Master of Education in Educational Leadership is designed to be a master's degree-completion program. The program does not lead to teacher certification.
Dr. Connie Monroe and Dr. Michael Perrotti
Global Online (100% online delivery)
|ADP 664 Field Project/Leadership||3|
|ADP 673 Field Project/Research and Evaluation||3|
|Focus Area in Education||12|
- Program entry requirement: a grade of B or higher in at least 12 credits of prior graduate courses from a single graduate education program.
- Upon entry into the program, the student must identify their focus area, which includes at least 12 credits in a single graduate education program. The student will provide a philosophy statement and rationale to be approved by the coordinator.
- Student prepares a portfolio in the focus area for faculty review related to accreditation and program review.
- The cognate courses are graduate courses that may be in several different disciplines related to the student's interests or their chosen focus.
- Students must seek permission of departments to take program-specific courses.
- This program does not lead to teacher certification.