|ENG 101 English Composition I||3|
|HIS 101 OR 102 U.S. History||3|
|MAT 120 Elementary Topics in Math I||3|
|PSY 205 Child Psychology||3|
|UNI 100 First-Year Seminar||1|
|Any Natural Science Course with Lab||3|
|CHD 200 Intro to PreK-Grade 8 Education||3|
|ELE 220 Instruction and Assessment in PreK||3|
|ELE 221 Instruction and Assessment in K-4||3|
|ESP 210 Special Education Foundation and Collaboration||3|
|MAT 130 Elementary Topics in Math II||3|
|CHD 350 Family and Community Collab. and Partnerships||3|
|ELE 300 Emergent Literacy||3|
|ELE 310 Teaching PreK Math/Science||3|
|ELE 410 PreK-4 Field Experience||3|
|Any Approved American/British Literature Course||3|
|CHD 250 Health and PE for PreK-4||3|
|CHD 312 Instruction: Leadership in Child. Ed.||3|
|EDU 333 Technology for Teach. and Learn.||3|
|ESP 311 Assmt. Positive Behavior Intervention||3|
|PSY 208 Educational Psychology||3|
- Course titles in bold are scheduled together and must be taken at the same time.
- CHD 200 and ELE 220 require current clearances and minimum 2.0 GPA to register for courses.
- All other EDU, ELE, ESP and CHD courses require current clearances and minimum 2.5 GPA to register for courses.
- Prerequisites for all CHD and ELE 300 level courses are ELE 200 and ELE 220.
- Current clearances are required prior to enrolling in program courses.
Approved British or American Literature Courses
- ENG 107 Introduction to Fiction
- ENG 125 The American West
- ENG 127 Woman as Hero
- ENG 148 Horror in Literature
- ENG 150 Baseball in Literature
- ENG 155 Black Literature
- ENG 160 Introduction to British & American Literature
- ENG 203 Great Books
- ENG 301 English Literature I (prerequisites ENG 101, 102)
- ENG 302 English Literature II (prerequisites ENG 101, 102)
- ENG 337 Survey of American Literature I (prerequisites ENG 101, 102)
- ENG 338 Survey of American Literature II (prerequisites ENG 101, 102)
- HON 250 Honors Composition II (prerequisite HON 150)