|ENG 101 English Composition I||3|
|JUS 101* Introduction to Criminal Justice Studies||3|
|JUS 103* Correctional Systems||3|
|MAT 100 Fundamentals of Math or Any Math||3|
|COM 101 Oral Communications||3|
|JUS 102* Introduction to Law Enforcement||3|
|JUS 105* Introduction to Forensic Science||3|
|Health and Wellness Course||3|
|JUS 201* Criminal Investigation||3|
|JUS 331 Juvenile Justice System||3|
|JUS 380 Crime Scene Imaging OR Any Approved Technological Literacy Course||3|
|Natural Sciences Course||3|
|JUS 375 Criminal Law||3|
|JUS 376 Criminal Procedure||3|
|PSY 100 General Psychology||3|
* Program Notes:
- If students have already completed these courses, then credits as work force development (WFD) may be applied up to a total of 15 credits.
- Fifteen of the last 30 credits must be taken at Cal U.
- After successful completion of the Police Academy, the student will be awarded 15 credits toward the degree.
** Required Electives (complete 12 credits)
- JUS 211 Organized Crime
- JUS 405 Cyber Security
- JUS 487 Computer Forensics
- JUS 488 Cyber Crime Investigation
- Any Approved JUS Course (requires prior approval from adviser)
- WFD 199 MPOETC
In order to graduate, the student must complete a minimum of 48 credits of upper-level course work (300 level or higher).