|COM XX Any Public Speaking Course||3|
|ENG 101 Composition I||3|
|ENG 102 Composition II||3|
|Fine Arts Course||3|
|General Education Course||3|
|Health and Wellness||3|
|Mathematics & Quantitative Literacy Course||3|
|Natural Sciences Course||3|
|Social Sciences Course||3|
|Lower and/or Upper Division Electives (Humanities, Natural Sciences and Social Sciences)||15|
|Upper Division Electives (Humanities, Natural Sciences and Social Sciences)||9|
- Additional Requirements: One course must be a laboratory course.
- Required Major Courses must be selected from the following disciplines: ANT, ARB, ART, BIO, CHE, CMD, COM, CSC, EAS, ECO, EDE, EDU, ELC, ELE, ELM, ENG, ENS, ESP, FRE, GEO, HIS, JUS, LEA, MAT, MUS, PHI, PHS, PHY, POS, PSY, SEC, SOC, SOW, SPN, TED, THE, WFD, WST
- A maximum of 24 credits can be used with the same course prefix.
- 12 credits (4 courses) of upper-division (300 or 400 level courses are REQUIRED.
- Developmental courses do not count toward the 60 credits necessary for graduation, but are calculated in your overall GPA.
- For assistance, please contact the College of Liberal Arts - Library 450, Department of History, Politics, Society and Law.