How to Apply to California University
Address inquiries to:
California University of Pennsylvania
250 University Ave.
California, PA 15419-1394
Toll Free: 1-888-412-0479
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online at www.calu.edu
We encourage applicants to write, email or call for an appointment to visit the University.
General Admission Requirements
Please note that online undergraduate admissions requirements vary by program. Please view indidivual program requirements.
To be considered for admission as a degree-seeking student, applicants must submit the following:
- Completed application form
- Non-refundable $25.00 application fee
- Official high school transcript that includes class rank (or GED certificate and scores)
- SAT or American College Test (ACT) scores (may be waived for applicants who have been out of high school for at least two years or have an associate, R.N. or bachelor's degree)
- Transfer students must submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
Students in special categories of admission should check the section on Specific Admission Requirements for required application materials.