How to Apply to California University of Pennsylvania
Address inquiries to:
California University of Pennsylvania
250 University Ave.
California, PA 15419-1394
Toll Free: 1-888-412-0479
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply online at calu.edu/apply
We encourage applicants to schedule an appointment to visit the University at calu.edu/visit
General Admission Requirements
To be considered for admission as a degree-seeking student, applicants must submit the following:
- Completed application form.
- Non-refundable application fee.
- Official high school transcript (or GED certificate/diploma and scores).
- SAT or ACT scores (optional).
- Transfer students must submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- International students should check international admission requirements.
NOTE: Some academic programs have additional requirements. Additionally, students in special categories of admission should check the section on Specific Admission Requirements for required application materials.