October 25, 2023
9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Join us for a day of networking and training with government agencies and contractors.
Monroeville Convention Center, Monroeville, PA
Confirmed Exhibitors listed here.
Building Relationships, Opening Doors and Discovering New Opportunities
Interested in Learning How to Sell in the Government Market?
The GACO APEX Accelerator at PennWest University California invites you to our 34th Procurement Opportunities Fair on October 25, 2023 at the Monroeville Convention Center. Join us for a day of networking and training. Learn how to secure business in the government market. Visit government and prime contractor vendor booths, attend several training sessions and network with other regional businesses. Learn how you can acquire government contracts with the federal, state and local government agencies. You never know who you will meet and where that next connection will be made. Don’t miss your chance to participate in one of Pittsburgh's longest running government contracting networking events!
Make sure not to miss the following training seminars offered at the fair:
- Doing Business with the Commonwealth - Audrey Smith, Procurement Liaison, PA Department of General Services Bureau of Diversity, Inclusion and Small Business Opportunities
- Federal Government Contracting Legal Updates – Matthew Schoonover, Managing Member, Schoonover & Moriarty
- Executive Compensation for Small Business Government Contractors - Robert Jones, CPA, President & Principal GovCon Accounting Advisor, Left Brain Professionals
If you are interested in receiving the Procurement Opportunities Fair brochure, please email Tracy Julian at email@example.com.
- "I thought it was ABSOLUTELY worth my time and money to get a booth. As a small business,
it gave me so much visibility and drew in those with whom I wanted to speak. I just
wish I had an employee to man the booth so I could network more! But I think the connections
I made will help me achieve that goal."
- "It was nice to have the fair back in action this year. We always seem to get some
potential opportunities or learn something we didn't know about - like procurement
sites we were not aware of! Lunch was really good! Thank you!! We are looking forward
to seeing you again next year!"
First time attendance, excellent experience. Will attend again.
Great event looking forward to attending next year! Thank you.
The entire event was very organized and presented in a professional manner.
In addition to those exhibiting, the networking with other companies that the event provided was very helpful and informative.
This APEX Accelerator is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Department of Defense.