TAA/WIOA-Funded Programs at Cal U
California University of Pennsylvania offers selected undergraduate and graduate degree programs, and certificate programs, that are approved for funding under the Trade Adjustment Act (TAA) and Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
TAA is a federally-funded employment program that assists workers whose jobs have been impacted by foreign imports, while WIOA provides federal job training funds for adults and dislocated workers.
For Additional Information please contact:
Director of Communications and Education Pathways
All current Cal U academic programs approved for TAA or WOIA funding are listed below under the appropriate academic category tab:
- Business Administration: Intergrated Business (Online)
- Computer Information Systems (Online)
- Computer Science
- Human Resources Management
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Science & Technology Multidisciplinary Studies (online)
- Sociology - Social Deviance (online)
- Technology Management (Industrial Technology)