At California University of Pennsylvania, there are plenty of ways for conference attendees to unwind. Start at the Herron Fitness and Recreation Center. Fresh from a $10 million renovation, this expansive fitness center boasts state-of-the-art equipment that will rival any executive gym.
* 40 cardiovascular machines, including ellipticals, rowers, stair climbers, adaptive motion trainers and more.
* Weight training areas, with more than 3,000 pounds of free weights and accessories, plus 30 selector zed machines.
* Two gymnasiums for basketball, volleyball, badminton, dekhockey, etc.
* Racquetball and walleyball courts.
* 33-foot climbing wall, perfect for team-building exercises.
* 1/16-mile indoor track.
* Four-lane lap pool, sauna and steam room.
Conference participants also may take advantage of Cal U's virtual golf academy, on-campus movie theater and outdoor recreation at the SAI Farm.
You also can play a round of golf, take in a professional sporting event, shop or visit one of the many nearby attractions – all just a short drive from campus.
After a day of meetings, relax in our comfortable, yet affordable accommodations in our nationally acclaimed residence halls. They're available for corporate use during the summer months and feature private or semi-private bathrooms, air conditioning, high-speed Internet access and more.
If you prefer, you can relax at a nearby hotel.