Financial Aid Forms
The financial aid process may require you to submit information for decisions to be made. Please check the list below for forms that you have been asked to complete and submit. The links will provide you with form documents or connect you to sites where you can download material you need.
If you need help or more information, contact the Office of Financial Aid by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (724-938-4415).
2018-2019 Verification Worksheets
2017-2018 Verification Worksheets
PHEAA State Grant
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
Student Loan Adjustment Forms
GRE Fee Reduction Forms/Praxis Fee Waivers
- Please be advised that forms submitted to the Financial Aid Office for completion will be processed within 1-2 business days. The forms may then be picked up at our office, and the student is responsible for submitting the form for testing.
- We are required to provide general financial aid information to complete the Praxis Fee Waiver.
- We must verify your Estimated Family Contribution before we can determine if you qualify for a GRE fee reduction.
- Please be advised that welfare forms submitted to the Financial Aid Office for completion will be processed within 2-3 business days. The forms will be faxed to the appropriate agency, and the student may also receive a copy for their records.
- We are required to provide your cost of attendance and financial aid information (loans not included) in order for you to complete the forms. Please note: Forms submitted to our office without the student's signature of release will not be processed.
Scholarship/Miscellaneous Forms Requiring Financial Aid Information
- Please be advised that forms submitted to the Financial Aid Office for completion will be processed within 3-5 business days.