• To provide all students, faculty, and staff with an avenue to
demonstrate their support of lesbian, gay, bisexual people and allies.
• To promote educational opportunities for students, staff, and faculty as well as parents and alumni, in order to enhance understanding of the diversity of individuals.
• To develop a broad appreciation for diversity and inclusiveness by promoting understanding of the lesbian and gay, and bisexual communities and contributions of their members to the university community.
• To increase the awareness of discrimination and harassment on the basis of sexual orientation or affection of preference and actively attempt to overcome subtle and pervasive oppression and insensitivity.
• To provide a voice for gays, lesbians, and bisexuals in university affairs.
• To help find funding opportunities for members of The Cal Rainbow Alliance to attend regional conferences and workshops related to ending confronting homophobia and heterosexism.
• To provide a safe forum for confidential discussion, support, and resource information.
• To organize social activities that will aid in the unification of The Cal Rainbow Alliance.
President: Jessica Barton
Vice President: Jess Steele
Secretary: Emily Herb
Treasurer: Robert Salvati
Advisor: Sheleta Webb
at 11:00 a.m.
Suite G37 Carter Hall,
250 University Ave.
California, PA 15419
Suite G37 Carter Hall multi-cultural center
All images and names
© California University Rainbow Alliance.Any use
of these materials must be approved by the Rainbow Alliance Executive Board