Student Association Inc. is Here for You
The SAI Business Office, formerly located on the 3rd floor of the Natali Student Center, has been temporarily relocated to the University Housing Office in Building B during construction. All email addresses and phone numbers remain the same.
The Student Association Inc. (SAI) serves Cal U's diverse student body by providing activities and programs and supporting new facilities on campus. The nonprofit corporation –owned and operated by all students – promotes the University core values, provides leadership opportunities and serves as an advocate for Cal U's students. It's been at work strengthening Cal U since 1937.
Every enrolled student is a shareholder in the corporation through the student activities fee. The executive director serves as the liaison between SAI and the University. Programs provided by SAI are determined by the Student Congress and by the SAI Board of Directors.
- Student clubs and organizations
- Musical productions
- Movies at the Vulcan Theatre
- Special events
- Roadman Park
- Outdoor recreation
- Herron Recreation and Fitness Center
- Intramural sports
- CUTV California University Television, WCAL Radio, The Cal Times (student newspaper) and The Monocal (yearbook).
SAI supports the activities of student clubs and organizations. SAI also provides partial funding for intercollegiate athletics. And SAI owns Roadman Park, the 98-acre recreational area currently leased to the University. In 2010, SAI purchased another 98 acre recreational space. The SAI Farm, which includes a renovated farmhouse, adjoins Roadman park.
In short, SAI supports all the major activities on campus. It's your Student Association.
The 2014/2015 SAI Board of Directors:
- President − Brian Proud
- Vice-President − Kelsey DeNardo
- Treasurer − Brendan Garay
- Secretary − Zach Bogardus
- Other student seats - Tallen Stromen, Dan Bickerton, Emily Lawrence
- Graduate Student seat - Bryan Schuerman
- Alumni seats - Hope Cox, Randy Tozzie, Marc Roncone
- Retired Faculty/Staff seat - Dr. Donald Thompson
Budget Redistribution period is currently in effect. Please log in to OrgSync to submit your redistribution packet.
- Request forms and workshop videos can be found on OrgSync.
- Miscellaneous business forms can be found on OrgSync.
- The latest club guidebook can be found on OrgSync.
- Travel forms, event policies and the like can be found on OrgSync.
Title: Interim Vice President for Student Affairs/University Liason to SAI
Leigh Ann Lincoln
Title: Chief Financial Officer
Title: Administrative Assistant
Kimberly S. Cupplo
Title: Senior Traditional Accountant
Title: Senior Housing Accountant
Title: Accounts Payable/Payroll Supervisor
Title: Accounts Receivable/Office Manager
Director of Recreational Services
Director, Healthy Habits
Director, Technology Services
Director of Print and Multimedia Journalism
Director of CUTV Operations
Student Media Operations Manager
Director, Fraternity & Sorority Life
Student Center Coordinator
SAI Farm Facilities Manager
Foreman, Roadman Park
Connect with OrgSync!
Manage your involvement (Activities Transcript), your organization memberships, discover events, and service opportunities. Get in sync with what's happening at Cal U!
Log in at sai.orgsync.com using your campus email username and password to begin.
Connect with us
Hours & Location
250 University Avenue, Box 85
Natali Student Center, Suite 332
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Get Adobe Reader
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF files. Click on the image below for free download.