For all students:
- California University of Pennsylvania has six on-campus Residence Halls - Smith Hall, Building B, Guesman Hall, Johnson Hall, Building E, and Carter Hall.
- There is a $200.00 administrative/application fee which is required for each contract per academic year. This administrative/application fee is non-refundable.
- Meal plans are required for students who reside in the Residence Halls. Adjustments can be made without financial penalty up to the close of business on the Friday immediately preceding the start of the semester. Meal plan adjustments which occur after the close of business on the Friday immediately preceding the start of the semester and first Friday of semester will be assessed a fee based on the adjustment. You may change your meal plan at the University Housing Office (Building B 117).
- The duration of the Housing Contract is a full academic year - both Fall and Spring Semesters.
- Any student voluntarily withdrawing from University Housing during the prescribed duration of the Housing Contract cannot consider their withdrawal official and will be subject to the full housing charges for both Fall and Spring Semesters.
For incoming freshman:
- Incoming freshman are bound by the Four Semester Residency Requirement. This requirement states that students are required to reside in University Housing for the first four semesters of their academic career at California University of Pennsylvania. On-campus Residence Halls and Vulcan Village Apartments are considered University Housing. Requests to be released from the Four Semester Residency Requirement must be put into writing to the University Housing Office.
- Students must be fully accepted to the University before applying for University Housing.
For returning students:
- There is a $175.00 administrative/application fee which is required for each contract per academic year. This administrative/application fee is non-refundable.
Orientation BrochureOrientation Brochure (.pdf)
Get Adobe Reader
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF files. Click on the image below for free download.