Site Search

Off-Campus HousingOff-Campus Housing

Off-Campus Housing

Here is a list of useful resources for students living off-campus:

Other Important Documents

The California Borough

Questions? Please contact the Office of Student Affairs ( (724-938-4439)


California University assumes no responsibility other than to provide its students with educational and resource information. While the information in any guidebook was believed to be accurate when printed, the University assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors. Persons who make any critical decisions should carefully ascertain the current status of any important information.

This statement is not intended to create any new cause of action not previously established by state or federal law. In any complaint regarding discrimination prohibited in this statement, but not by law, no remedy is intended except through internal university procedures. Persons with legal problems are advised to seek legal counsel independent from this website before relying upon it.

Non-Discrimination Policy

California University of Pennsylvania admits and does not discriminate against students of any race, color, handicap, national and ethnic origin, religion or gender, to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at California University, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, handicap, national and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, or religion in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other university-administered programs. It complies fully with the prohibitions against discrimination on the basis of gender contained in Title IX of Educational Amendments of 1972. In employment of both students and staff, California University of Pennsylvania is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.

Notice of Violation

This posting will be placed on the properties that did not qualify for occupancy permits. If you are renting off-campus housing and your property is posted with notice of violation, you may remain in the residence for the remainder of the semester. If the landlord complies with the stipulations, the property should be available. If your building is posted, it is very important that you contact your landlord concerning your housing status.