Office of Academic Records

Site Search

Campus building with trees that have fall colored leavesCampus building with trees that have fall colored leaves

Office of Academic Records

The Office of Academic Records provides official transcripts (undergraduate, graduate or both).

Services that are provided to students are:

  • Name changes
  • Permanent address changes
  • Schedule adjustments (after the start of the semester)
  • Change of Major (please do search for form on CALU website)
  • Withdrawals


Withdrawing from California University of Pennsylvania

Making the decision to withdraw from the University can be difficult. We want you to be able to make an informed decision. For this reason, we require you to contact the proper office to complete this process. Upon contacting the proper office you will be walked through the process and counseled on the effects of withdrawing. For more information, please click on the Withdrawal link to the left under the Academic Records heading.


We are here for the students.

Academic Records Office Location:

      Dixon Hall Room 122

Academic Records Office Hours:

  • Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4p.m.

Academic Records Office Staff

  • Registrar: Heidi Williams
  • Dixon Hall Room 301  Phone: 724-938-5700
  • Associate Registrar/Director of Summer School: Kathy Gavazzi
  • Dixon Hall Room 301  Phone: 724-938-5962
  • Assistant Registrar: Mary K Dayner
  • Dixon Hall Room 122  Phone: 724-938-4435
  • Secretary (Transcripts/Change of Majors): Janet Booker
  • Dixon Hall Room 122  Phone: 724-938-4435
  • Secretary (Graduation): Lisa B. Kilmer
  • Dixon Hall Room 122  Phone: 724-938-4435
  • Data Analyst (Training/Grading/Withdraw Appeals): Sheri L. Grimm
  • Dixon Hall Room 122  Phone: 724-938-4435
  • Enrollment/Certification Clerk(Name/Address Changes): Bridgette K. Law
  • Dixon Hall Room 122  Phone: 724-938-4435

Academic Records Contact Information:

Office of Academic Records
California University of Pennsylvania
250 University Avenue
Mailbox #93
California, PA 15419

Phone: 724-938-4435
Fax: 724-938-4340

Request Transcripts

Transcripts on Demand Logo

California University of Pennsylvania (Cal U) in partnership with TranscriptsPlus provides twenty-four hour access to online transcript ordering through a secure website.

Request Transcript Instructions (Online)

Important Links

National Student Clearing House (NSC)

Academic Calendar

Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)

Transfer Credits

Academic Forgiveness

Change/Add Major or Dual Major Form

Add/Drop Minor or Certificate Form

DegreeWorks Information

The new degree audit system, DegreeWorks, gives you accessible, convenient, and an organized way to know where you are academically and how you can plan the rest of your college career. The DegreeWorks student manual will teach you how to use DegreeWorks to plan for future classes, keep track of requirements, and see the objectives you have to meet to reach your academic goal.

DegreeWorks Student Manual (PDF)


Eberly Sci & Tech Transfer Request Form

FERPA Release Form

Distance Education Application Form

Change Advisement Sheet Catalog Year Form

Course Substitution Request

Challenge Course Form

Get Adobe Reader

Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF files. Click on the image below for free download.

Get Adobe Reader. Clicking on this image will take you to another web site where you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free. The site will open in a new window.