Enrollment Verification Form

Site Search

A photo of a Cal U studentA photo of a Cal U student

Enrollment Verification Form

Students may need verification of their enrollment status for purposes such as eligibility for insurance coverage or deferment of student loans. California University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC), www.mystudentcenter.org, to provide these services to students:

  • Print a certificate of enrollment that can be forwarded to a health insurer, housing provider, credit issuer, or other student service providers.
  • View enrollment information that may have been provided to a student services provider.
  • View the electronic notifications and deferment forms that have been sent to their lenders, servicers, and guarantors.

Proof of Enrollment (enrollment verifications) are now available through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) at www.mystudentcenter.org.  Using the Web enables you to print an enrollment verification immediately! This service puts the control in your hands; saves you a trip to the Academic Records Office; and is easy and convenient. The verification is in a format that is widely accepted by health insurance, loan agencies, credit issuers, housing providers, employers, and others. It includes enrollment dates and indicates full- or part-time status.

Previous and current semesters are always available.  Future spring, summer and fall semesters are available once the student schedules for classes.

Enrollment will be verified for the official dates of each semester and will be available once the student schedules. Undergraduate students will be certified as full-time if they are registered for 12 or more credits. Those with fewer than 12 credits will be certified as at least half time OR less than half time.

Official verification of enrollment may also be requested through the Office of Academic Records, but it may take up to three days to be completed.  It is more efficient and timely to use the NSC service.  If you have a form that needs completed, you may print the verification the NSC provides and attached it to your form. The Office of Academic Records would follow that same process.  If you still would like verification from the Office of Academic Records, you may use the on-line form or pick one up at the Office of Academic Records, Dixon Hall 122. Please note it may take up to three days to complete the request.  Phone requests will be mailed to the permanent address we have for the student.  Sending the request anywhere besides the permanent address requires the student's signature.

Forms can be mailed to:

Office of Academic Records
California University of Pennsylvania
250 University Avenue
California, PA 15419

Phone: 724-938-4435
Fax: 724-938-4340

Get Adobe Reader

Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF files. Click on the image below for free download.

Get Adobe Reader. Clicking on this image will take you to another web site where you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free. The site will open in a new window.