Helping You Realize Your Full Potential
Cal U's Student Affairs is dedicated to helping you realize your full potential in academic, personal, social, leadership and physical development.
Why? Because here at Cal U, "Building Character, Building Careers" isn't just a slogan. It's a way a life. We promote diversity and service throughout the Cal U community and support the University's core values of Integrity, Civility and Responsibility in all that we do.
The Office of Student Affairs works to personalize your Cal U experience and helps you develop your full potential through a full range of University services and programs, including:
- Housing and Residence Life
- Commuter and Non-Traditional Student Services
- Office for Students with Disabilities
- Veterans Affairs
- Wellness Center
- Public Safety
- Student Conduct Office
- Student Association Inc.
- Multicultural Center
- End V Center
- Office of International Programming
- Frederick Douglass Institute
- Women's Center
- Recreational Services
Fostering Holistic Development
To foster holistic development, Cal U designed the following seven student learning outcomes. The Office of Student Affairs assists students in achieving all seven through University-wide programs and services.
- Values, Morals and Ethics
- Self-Awareness/Intrapersonal Development
- Interpersonal/Social Development
- Leadership and Citizenship
- Preparation for Lifelong Learning
- Purpose/Vocational Competence
- Physical Development
Student Services for You
We're here to help. Stop by the Office for Student Affairs in the Natali Student Center, call or e-mail your questions or concerns.
Office for Student Affairs
Dr. Nancy Pinardi
Vice President for Student Affairs
Natali Student Center, Room 311
- Review the Student Handbook for more information on student life and conduct.
- Visit the Wellness Center in Carter Hall seven days a week.
- Find academic support services through the Office of Student Retention and Success in Noss Hall. Don't be at a Loss. Visit Noss.
- Check out what's new at the expanded Herron Recreation and Fitness Center.
- Find your place in one of Cal U's clubs and organizations. Get involved in leadership and service organizations, Greek life, campus ministries, the arts, sports clubs, campus communities and more.
Council of Trustees Report
March, April, May 2012
- Full Report (26 pages - 1.8MB PDF)
December 2011, January, February 2012
- Full Report (25 pages - 999k PDF)