Get to Know the Women's Center
Cal U's Women's Center is working to create a community that promotes and nurtures the contributions and experiences of women. The center offers services and programs for women, advocates for greater equity, and provides an atmosphere to empower each individual for the maximum development of personal, academic and professional success. The center supports women through:
- Internship and volunteer opportunities
- Leadership experiences
- Networking opportunities
- Clearinghouse for information of interest to women
- Referrals to students affected by sexual violence, intimate partner violence and/or stalking
- Referrals to other resources on and off campus
- Work within the University community to increase understanding of the roles, status and achievements of women
Want to Know More?
Contact us by phone, e-mail or mail to find out how the Women's Center can help you.
Hours: 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday
Nancy Skobel, Director
California University of Pennsylvania
G45 Carter Hall
California, PA 15419
The Vagina Monologues
March 4, 5, 6, 2015
Blaney Theater / 7:00 PM
Tickets are available to purchase at the Women's Center,
G45 Carter Hall and at various table locations on campus.
$5 for students / $10 for non-students
Call the Women's Center for more information, 724-938-5857.
Some People ask Why Universities need Women's Centers
Check out this video and find out why.
The Women's Center is part of Cal U's Multicultural Center.
Get Adobe Reader
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF files. Click on the image below for free download.