Employee Self-Service (ESS) allows employees to review their personnel information on-line.
ESS is a web-based service, which allows employees to log into a web portal to view their own data in the Human Resources/Payroll Systems of SAP. The level of security is similar to accessing commercial sites such as your bank and requires secured password access.
ESS allows employees to view:
- Payroll statements (Current and past)
- Benefit plans, coverage, dependents and contributions
- Leave Balances
- Banking Information
- TSA and other saving plans contributions
- Addresses and other personal data (dates of hire)
To provide guidance for using this new service, follow these recommended steps:
- You should have received via email your user ID and initial password. If you have not received this information, please contact the help desk at x5911.
- Before attempting to log into the ESS web portal, you are required to change your password. This can be done by visiting the Active Directory Self-Service webpage at https://password.passhe.edu. Please use these important instructions, which will guide you through the process.
- Log into the Employee Self Service portal by clicking here. Training materials can be found on the PASSHE webpage.
- For specific questions about your information, please contact either the Payroll(x4426) or Personnel(x4427) department.
Get Adobe Reader
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF files. Click on the image below for free download.