The Human Resources office at California University of Pennsylvania is located in Room 408 Dixon Hall.
Our office hours are 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday. You may also contact us by phone at 724-938-4427, by fax at 724-938-5740 or through campus mail at Box 21, or e-mail any of our staff members:
- Eric Guiser, Director of Human Resources
- Diana Balla, Assistant Director of Human Resources
- Dr. John Burnett, Special Assistant for Equal Employment and Educational Opportunity (EEEO) and Title IX Coordinator
- Debi Tidholm, Department Secretary, SPF/FMLA Coordinator
- Marissa Fouser, Background Clearances Coordinator
Through its Social Equity team, California University of Pennsylvania works to assure compliance with State System policies and all state and federal laws regarding the right to work and to receive an education without fear of discrimination. Our special assistant for Equal Employment and Educational Opportunity (EEEO) and Title IX coordinator is available to assist employees and students.
Learn more about Social Equity at Cal U.
Integrity, Civility and Responsibility are the official core values of California University of Pennsylvania, an affirmative action/ equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and the physically challenged are encouraged to apply.