Social Equity Policies
California University of Pennsylvania is dedicated to the ideals of justice, fairness and equal opportunity for all. We value a community where people demonstrate mutual respect and appreciation; as a result, we do not tolerate discrimination, harassment, retaliation, sexual misconduct, etc. in any form.
These policies explain your rights and how to file a complaint, etc.
- Campus EEEO Policy: Policy Statements and Compliance Procedures on Equal Education and Employment Opportunity and Social Equity.
- Gender-Based/Sexual Misconduct (Title IX) Policy.
- Preferred First Name Policy: Read Cal U's Preferred First Name Policy and download the Preferred First Name Request Form.
Housed in the Office of Human resources, the Social Equity staff assists all members of the campus community to resolve concerns and complaints about equal opportunity, sexual and other forms of harassment, discrimination, and disability.
You may file a complaint:
- Online, by contacting Social Equity
724-938-4014, or by visiting South Hall 112
(Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- By email; contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protection of Minors on Campus Policy
Cal U's Protection of Minors on Campus Policy:
The purpose of this policy is to promote the safety and security of children who participate in programs sponsored by California University of Pennsylvania (Cal U) or held on University-owned property by non-University organizations.