Program Director, Radiologic Technology
Department of Nursing and Health Sciences
Lisa Finnegan is a creative and innovative educator and instructional designer with a highly successful background working with all types of multicultural learners of varying ages. She is the program director for the A.S. in Radiologic Technology, specializing in radiologic technology education, online advocacy and faculty development.
Her research interests include adult education, effectiveness of outcomes assessments and radiation safety in the digital world.
- Associate, Specialized Tech-Radiographer Program: Western School of Health & Business
- Associate, Liberal Arts and Science: Community College of Allegheny College
- B.S. Health Science with a minor in Information Systems Management: Carlow University
- Graduate Certificate, Instructional Design and Technology: Carlow University
- M.S. Leadership and Information Technology: Duquesne University
Office: Keystone Hall 129