Department of Computer Science, Information Systems and Engineering Technology
Dr. Maggie Habeeb has been at California University of PA since 2012. Her area of expertise is post quantum cryptography. She has given several research presentations at the regional, national, and international levels. Dr. Habeeb strives to be an excellent educator, as this is her main focus.
- Oblivious transfers using non-abelian groups (preprint).
- A verifiable secret sharing scheme using groups, Contemporary Mathematics, American Mathematical Society, Vol. 677, 2016.
- A public key exchange using the semidirect product of (semi)groups, ACNS ‘13, Applied Cryptography and Network Security, Springer’s Lecture Notes on Computer Science, 2013 (with D.Karobaei, C. Koupparis, and V. Shpilrain).
- A secret sharing scheme based on group presentations and the word problem, Contemporary Mathematics, American Mathematical Society, Vol. 582, 2012 (with D. Kahrobaei and V. Shpilrain).
- B.S. Pharmacology: State University of New York Stony Brook
- M.A. Mathematics: City University of New York Hunter College
- Ph.D. Mathematics: CUNY Graduate Center
Office: Eberly Hall Room 308