Professor, Program Coordinator of Professional Science Master's in Cybersecurity
Department of Computer Science, Information Systems and Engineering Technology
Dr. Weifeng Chen is a longtime educator in Computer Science. Since 2007, he has taught different courses in the computer science program at CalU. In 2015, Dr. Chen created the Professional Science Master's program in Cybersecurity. He is currently the ABET accreditation leader of the computer science program and the program coordinator of the PSM Cybersecurity program.
- Jennifer Halahan and Weifeng Chen. "Wireless Security Within new Model Vehicles". Journal of Information Warfare 2017, Volume 16, Issue 3.
- Jie Ling, Ying Wang, and Weifeng Chen. "An Improved Privacy Protection Security Protocol Based on NFC", International Journal of Network Security, Vol.19, No.1, PP.39-46, Jan. 2017.
- H. Nie, Y. Li, Weifeng Chen, and Y. Ding. "NCLAS: a novel and efficient certificateless aggregate signature scheme". Security and Communication Networks, November 2016, Volume 9, Issue 16, pp. 3141-3151.
- Yanping Li, Weifeng Chen, Zhiping Cai, and Yuguang Fang. "CAKA: A Novel Certificateless-based Cross Domain Authenticated Key Agreement Protocol for Wireless Mesh Networks". Wireless Networks, November 2016, Volume 22, Issue 8, pp. 2523-2535.
- Hangbae Chang, Naveen K. Chilamkurti, Seungmin Rho, Damien Sauveron, Weifeng Chen, and Sang-Soo Yeo, "Advanced Service Technology and Application in Smart Sensor Networks," International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2015, Article ID 156361.
- Seungmin Rho, Damien Sauveron, and Weifeng Chen, "Advanced signal processing and HCI issues for interactive multimedia services," Multimedia Tools Application, November 2014, Volume 73, Issue 2, pp 803-807.
- Shanshan Li, Shaoliang Peng, Weifeng Chen, and Xiaopei Lu. "INCOME: Practical land monitoring in precision agriculture with sensor networks". Computer Communications, Volume 36, Issue 4, Pages 459-467, 2013.
- Huan Li, Yanlei Liu, Weifeng Chen, Weijia Jia, Bing Li, and Junwu Xiong. "COCA: Constructing Optimal Clustering Architecture to Maximize Sensor Network Lifetime". Computer Communications, Volume 36, Issue 3, Pages 256-268, 2013.
- Changwang Zhang, Zhiping Cai, Weifeng Chen, Xiapu Luo, and Jianping Yin. "Flow Level Detection and Filtering of Low-Rate DDoS". Computer Networks, Volume 56, No. 15, Page 3417-3431, 2012.
- B.S. Computer Science: Peking University
- B.A. Economics, Minor in Law: Peking University
- M.S. Computer Science: Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- M.S. Computer Science: University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- Ph.D. Computer Science: University of Massachusetts at Amherst
Office: Eberly Hall Room 318