Parking at Cal U
You've arrived at California University of Pennsylvania. Now where can you park your car?
- Students, faculty and staff who wish to park at Cal U must register and obtain a parking permit/hang tag. A variety of parking options are available, including accommodations for drivers with handicapped placards.
- Learn about registering for student parking permits in upcoming semesters here. Students with an existing parking permit must access their parking account online to renew their parking permit for spring semester. Permits are not automatically renewed.
- Please note that permits/hang tags are required for both gated and ungated lots, including
the parking lot at Roadman Park.
See how to properly display your permit.
- Visitors to campus may park their cars in the Vulcan Parking Garage, where hourly and daily rates are posted.
- Download and read the parking overview
Manage Your Parking Account
Visit this page to register for parking, renew your permit, edit your parking account and pay any citations you may have.
Parking Options and Fees
View a parking map and discover the many different parking options available on campus.
Help and Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about parking terms, view frequently asked questions or contact the Office of Parking and Transportation.
Rules and Fines
The Office of Parking and Transportation has created specific rules to help ensure the safety of drivers on campus.
Shuttles and Buses
There are many different ways students can find rides across campus and to attractions outside of California.