Cal U's 188th Commencement Celebration
Congratulations to our January and May Class of 2019!
- Graduate ceremony (awarding of master and doctoral degrees): Friday, May 10, 2019 at 7 p.m. in the Convocation Center. View recording of the ceremony.
- Undergraduate ceremony (awarding of bachelor and associate degrees): Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 10 a.m. in the Convocation Center. View recording of the ceremony.
Commencement ceremonies are held two times per year, in May and December. January graduates are invited to attend the May commencement ceremonies. August graduates will be invited to attend the December commencement ceremonies.
REMINDER: All Prospective August 2019 Graduates
Graduation is not automatic; students must apply the semester they are intending to graduate. Graduation information and details will be sent ONLY to students who have applied by the posted deadline.
- August 2019 Graduation Application Deadline: Applications are due on Friday, June 14, 2019 (online through VIP).
Please click here to review graduation requirements and instructions and contact information for deans' offices.
Order your graduation-related items online:
- Order personalized announcements, caps and gowns, and diploma frames online through Herff Jones. (Due to special ordering requirements, doctoral degree graduates are not able to purchase regalia online. Please contact the University Bookstore to order: 724-938-5572.)
- Order your Cal U class ring online.