Cal U's 189th Commencement Celebration
- Graduate ceremony (awarding of master and doctoral degrees): Friday, December 13, 2019 at 7 p.m. in the Convocation Center.
- Undergraduate ceremony (awarding of bachelor and associate degrees): Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 10 a.m. in the Convocation Center.
Commencement ceremonies are held two times per year, in May and December. All August 2019 graduates will be invited to attend the December 2019 commencement ceremonies. January 2020 graduates are invited to attend the May 2020 commencement ceremonies.
REMINDER: All Prospective December 2019 Graduates
Graduation is not automatic; students must apply the semester they are intending to graduate. Graduation information and details will be sent ONLY to students who have applied by the posted deadline.
- December 2019 Graduation Application Deadline: Applications are due on Friday, September 20, 2019 (online through VIP).
Please click here to review graduation requirements and instructions and contact information for deans' offices.
Order your graduation-related items online:
- Order personalized announcements, caps and gowns, and diploma frames online through Herff Jones. (Due to special ordering requirements, doctoral degree graduates are not able to purchase regalia online. Please contact the University Bookstore to order: 724-938-5572.)
- Order your Cal U class ring online.