Cal U's 186th Commencement Celebration
- Graduate ceremony (awarding of master and doctoral degrees): Friday, May 11, 2018 at 7 p.m. in the Convocation Center.
- Undergraduate ceremony (awarding of bachelor and associate degrees): Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 10 a.m. in the Convocation Center.
Commencement ceremonies are held two times per year, in May and December. January 2018 graduates are invited to attend the May 2018 commencement ceremonies. August 2018 graduates will be invited to attend the December 2018 commencement ceremonies.
REMINDER: All Prospective May 2018 Graduates
Graduation is not automatic; students must apply the semester they are intending to graduate. Graduation information and details will be sent ONLY to students who have applied by the posted deadline.
- May 2018 Deadline: Applications were due on Friday, March 2, 2018 (online through VIP).
Please click here to review graduation requirements and instructions and contact information for deans' offices.
- Order personalized announcements, caps and gowns, and diploma frames online through Herff Jones.
- Order your Cal U class ring online.
- Visit PSECU (and select California) for a special "grad gear" promotion for graduates.