Student Accounts and Billing

The Student Accounts Office bills for tuition, housing and fees, and provides information about the status of your account. The office answers questions about payment due dates, payment methods, payment plans, third-party billing, withdrawals and refunds. If you have been awarded financial aid, the Student Accounts Office is responsible for applying that amount to your bill.


PennWest California has several options for paying your bill. The Student Accounts Office can help you with questions about payment methods, third-party billing, electronic bills, credit card policies, applying financial aid to your account, and more.

Learn more

Billing FAQ

You have questions? We have answers! Visit this section to learn how to check your account online, establish a payment plan, apply grants and loans to your account, follow add/drop and withdrawal policies, and more.

Learn more

Withdrawals & Refunds

Learn more about deadlines and policies that affect the amount of your refund should you take fewer credit hours or withdraw from the University. Financial aid recipients should refer to the Financial Aid page to learn more.

Learn more

American Opportunity Tax Credit

This federal income tax credit can be claimed for up to $2,500 for tuition, books, supplies and equipment. To be eligible, taxpayers must meet certain requirements.

Learn more

1098T Tax Info

Please use this link to access information regarding the 2023 1098T process.

Learn more