View the application process and admissions requirements
- Application fee.
- Official high school transcript (or GED certificate and scores).
- Country-specific examinations
- English Proficiency (TOFEL, IELTS, Duolingo, SAT, ACT)
- Letter(s) of recommendation (optional)
- A personal essay (optional)
- Passport (needed for Visa) or proof of citizenship
- Financial Affidavit and supporting documents
You will be considered for admission to Cal U after careful review of your high school record, academic coursework and SAT/ACT scores. Attention is given to your personal essay, extracurricular activities and letters of recommendation, if submitted.
English Proficiency Requirements
|TOEFL paper||TOEFL Computer||TOEFL internet||IELTS||ITEP||Duolingo|
|TOEFL paper||TOEFL Computer||TOEFL internet||IELTS||ITEP||duolingo|
English Language Test Exemptions
Those who hold a degree in which the language of instruction was English, provided English is the official language of the country in which the university is located OR the institution is accredited by a U.S. regional accrediting agency.
Citizens of the following countries:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- New Zealand
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Kingdom
*Applies to applicants whose post-secondary degree is from a university in which English is the language of instruction.
California University of Pennsylvania partners with Flywire by peerTransfer to provide you with an easy and secure method of sending international payments. peerTransfer allows you to:
- Track your payment from start to finish.
- Pay from any country and any bank.
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates.
- Receive peace of mind with dedicated multilingual customer support.
Go to Flywire to make your application and tuition deposit payments.