The Office of Academic Success prepares students to register for Spring 2021 classes.
The Office of Academic Success will be hosting an online event Oct. 19–23 to help students get ready to register for spring 2021.
Starting at 8 a.m. Monday, Oct. 19, students will be able to access the event via “Cal U Ready” on D2L. They’ll move through a series of self-paced modules, completing tasks that will help them prepare for upcoming course scheduling.
It’s not all business, however. The theme of the event is “Online Arcade,” and each module will also include a game that students can play.
This virtual event closes at 3 p.m. Friday, Oct. 23. Those who have completed all modules by that time will receive a mid-term survival kit in the mail and will be entered for a chance to win prizes.
Throughout the week, students can also check in with staff from across campus via informal live sessions. Staff from the following offices will be available to answer questions at the times listed below:
- Bookstore: 10–10:50 a.m. Oct. 19–23
- Career and Professional Development: 10–10:50 a.m. Oct. 19 and 21 and 11–11:50 a.m. Oct. 20 and 22
- Financial Aid: 11–11:50 a.m. Oct. 19–23
- Housing: 2–2:50 p.m. Oct. 19–23
- Placement Testing: 1–1:50 p.m. Oct. 19–23
- PSECU: 10–10:50 a.m. Oct. 19–23
- Scheduling Center: 12–12:50 p.m. Oct. 19–23
- Student Accounts: 11–11:50 a.m. Oct. 19–23
- Success Center: 12–12:50 p.m. Oct. 19–23
This schedule will also be listed under the announcements on D2L.