FROM: Student Affairs
RE: Did You Know!?!?!?!!
Sent: 8/10/2017 11:45:31 AM
To: Students, Faculty, Staff

Did You Know!?!?!?!!


Dine dollars can be used only at Dining Service locations on campus and roll over from the fall to the spring semester.

Shop dollars can be used for point-of-sale purchases at a variety of on-campus locations and will remain on your account until graduation or withdrawal from the university.

Shop or Dine dollars can be added to your Cal Card at or with cash deposits through a transfer station located in Manderino Library.