FROM: Medieval and Fencing Clubs
RE: Bows and Swords
Sent: 8/30/2017 2:16:31 PM
To: Students, Faculty, Staff
Why practice Archery and Sword Fighting with the Medieval and Fencing Clubs?
- All our activities help you burn calories. One half hour of fencing burns 300 calories!
- Archery, you get to shoot and hang out with friends…a great way to spend these last lovely evenings!
- Sword fighting, you get to armor up and play with swords! What’s better than that?
- We go on adventures off campus.
- We provide nearly all the equipment and coaches for free.
- We don’t care if you’re good at it. All levels are welcome!
- You will learn leadership and team work – all marketable skills!
- You will improve your health and your mental focus.
- All our activities are great for stress reduction.
- Not only will these skills help you get a job, but you will be ready if the Hunger Games/Zombie Apocalypse, etc. DO happen. Remember, the guy with the bow and the lady with the katana are the people everyone wants on their team.
Come and see what we can offer!
Demo: September 13th 6:00-9:00 – we will demo crafts that you can learn, fencing, sword fighting and everything we offer. Again, instruction is free.
Tuesday: Archery! Tennis Courts at Roadman Park, 6:00-8:00
Wednesday: Sword Fighting! Hamer 7:00-9:00 Come learn to fight like a knight.
Thursday: Fencing! Hamer 7:00-9:00 Come learn to sword fight.
For more information, contact Cindy Speer – firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by Manderino 440.