FROM: Homecoming Committee
RE: Interested in running for Homecoming King/Queen? It's not too late!
Sent: 9/12/2017 2:52:10 PM
Interested in running for Homecoming King/Queen?
PACKETS AVAILABLE NOW ON ORGSYNC!
2017 Homecoming King & Queen Applications Available!
NOTE: PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE APPLICATION PACKET! INFORMATION BELOW ONLY INCLUDES HIGHLIGHTS. REFER TO THE COMPLETE PACKET FOR FULL DETAILS.
••••••DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE••••••
Procedures and qualifications for 2017 "DISNEY" Homecoming King & Queen Applicants
- Candidates must complete a petition for nomination to run for Homecoming King or Queen. Petitions may be obtained on OrgSync.
- Petitions must be signed by fifty (50) California University of PA students, including their CALU email address.
- Qualifications for the candidate include:
- Must be a current full-time, undergraduate, student at California University of PA.
- Must be a paid member in good standing of the Student Association, Inc. (Paid member is defined as any regularly enrolled student of the University who has paid all established fees shall be members of the Corporation)
- Must have successfully completed at least 50 credits.
- Must have an accumulative 2.25 Grade Point Average.
- Must submit an academic transcript.
IMPORTANT DATES & INFORMATION:
- Candidates must complete the Press Release Information Sheet and Candidate Policies and return it with the petitions to Melissa Dunn, Campus Box 80, no later than 3:30 PM, Friday, September 29, 2017.
- Elections for Queen and King will be held online Sunday, October 8th from 9:00 AM. Through Tuesday, October 10th at 9:00 AM
- You must have your photo taken by the Cal Times photographer. Meet the photographer on Tuesday, September 26, between 2 – 4 p.m.; or Wednesday, September 27, between 11 a.m. – noon. Photos will be taken in Helsel Hall Room 110.
- Candidates may campaign in the residence halls on Sunday, October 8th, and, Monday, October 9th only and must be escorted by a resident of that hall. The candidates for Homecoming King and Queen cannot campaign in the Residence Halls past 10:00 PM.
- Each candidate will have an opportunity to provide information for an online profile which will be available to the public during elections. Your online profile information should be emailed to Pam DelVerne (firstname.lastname@example.org) by no later than 3:30 PM on Monday, October 2, 2017.
Questions? E-mail Missy Dunn at Dunn@calu.edu.