Women of the Year Award Nominations are OPEN!
Nominations for Women of the Year are now open. There are three categories for which outstanding women on campus may be nominated:
· Outstanding Woman of the Year Student Award - Undergraduate Traditional for female students graduating in December 2017
· Outstanding Woman of the Year Student Award - Undergraduate Nontraditional for female students graduating in December 2017
· Outstanding Woman of the Year Student Award - Graduate Student for female students graduating in December 2017
Award recipients have demonstrated success in their personal or professional lives, support of women and women’s issues on campus, and dedication to the university community or the community-at-large. One award will be presented to a student from each of the three aforementioned categories.
Nominations should follow the format provided below and emailed to:
Bridgett Nobili email@example.com
PLEASE COMPLETE ALL INFORMATION BELOW.
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS IS FRIDAY, November 10, 2017
Your Name and Title:
Name of Nominee:
Nominee’s University Status: Graduate Student/ Undergraduate Traditional Student/ Undergraduate Nontraditional Student/ Faculty/ Staff
Contact Information for Nominee to include phone number, email address and local address:
How you are acquainted with the nominee:
How long you have known her:
Please provide a brief explanation of why the nominee is deserving of this honor, which includes specific examples of her work, including
· Her support of other women and women’s issues on campus,
· The ways in which the nominee is successful in her personal life or professional life,
· Her dedication to the university community or community-at-large, and
· What sets her apart from her peers